The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of
products on our web site (www.santinisms.it).
Santini Maglificio Sportivo s.r.l. with registered office in Italy, Via Provinciale
14, 24040 Lallio (BG), business register number, tax code and VAT number 01631560164
– R.E.A. 224255, fully paid share capital of € 210.000,00 , operate the www.santinisms.it
- 1. Sale agreement
- 1.1 By submitting an order form to Santini, you unconditionally accept and undertake
to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in your
contract with Santini. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General
Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase
of products on www.santinisms.it . By submitting an order form, you agree and accept
these General Terms and Conditions of Sale as well as further conditions contained
on www.santinisms.it , also through links, including the General Terms and Conditions
of Sale and Return Policy.
- 1.2 After submitting an order you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the
details of the order (order confirmation). This confirmation has the only purpose
of informing the customer of the receipt of the order. A sale agreement will be
closed once the product/s will be dispatched and when you receive a second confirmation
(dispatch confirmation) e-mail indicating the delivery reference number. All offers
are deemed valid until products are available from stock.
- 1.3 Santini may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of
solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer
available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has
not been executed and you will be refund the amount paid.
- 2. Product features and Price Indication
- 2.1 The main characteristics of products are shown on www.santinisms.it on each
product page. The products offered for sale on www.santinisms.it may not exactly
correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours due to the Internet
browser or monitor used.
- 2.2 Prices are subject to change. The prices shown on the website www.santinisms.it
at the time of the purchase will apply. Prices are calculated 20% Italian VAT tax
- 3. Delivery/Transportation costs
- 3.1 For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, please visit the Shipping
- 3.2 The courier company is responsible for the loss or damage to the goods until
the package has been delivered to your address. In the case of a visible damage
to the package we suggest you to check the goods in the presence of the courier
and to accept the delivery “with reserve”.
- 4. Prices and Method of Payment
- 4.1 Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by credit
card or PayPal.
- 4.2 In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number
or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Banca Sella, without third
parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by Santini
except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds
in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or
for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of products
and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged
to your current account when the purchased products are actually shipped.
- 5. Right to cancel/modify your order
- 5.1 If you want to cancel or modify your order you can do it within 24 hours from
your purchase or/and before the receipt of the dispatch confirmation. To cancel
or modify your order you have to write to email@example.com indicating the
reference number of the order you want to cancel/modify. You will shortly receive
a confirmation of the cancellation or changes to your order and all the information
on your refund.
- 6. Rejection of orders
- 6.1 Santini reserve the right to reject online orders. The decision is at the discretion
of Santini. If Santini decide not to process your order you will be notified.
- 6.2 All delivered goods remain the property of Santini until full payment has been
- 7. Return policy
- 7.1 You may return products purchased from www.santinisms.it, without any penalty
and without specifying the reason, within ten (10) working days from receiving the
products purchased. You cannot exchange the purchased product with a different one
or with a different size.
- 7.2 To return products we invite you to complete the
online Return Form. The return right shall be deemed correctly exercised once
the following conditions have been fully met:
- a. We invite you to correctly fill in and submit the online Return Form to Santini
within ten(10) working days from the receipt of the products;
- b. You will shortly receive an email confirming we accept your return/refund request.
The email will indicate a return number that must be attached to the goods you return,
and the UPS label to be used to return the goods. If you decide to return products
using a different shipping company other than UPS, Santini will not be responsible
for the shipping costs or for any loss or damage to the products.
- c. Return items must be shipped back to Santini within three (3) working days from
the day of the return number has been sent to you. In the event that your return
is not shipped within 3 working days from the receipt of the return number, you
will not be entitled to any refund of sums.
- d. After the products have been returned, Santini shall check the conformity of
the products and will start the refund procedure.
- e. The products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- f. The identification tag must still be attached to the products with the disposable
- g. The products must be returned, complete and unused, in their original packaging;
- h. Return items must be shipped in one single shipment. Santini reserve the right
not to accept different products of the same purchase order, whenever returned and
shipped in more than one shipment.
- i. You are kindly requested to send the return items to:
SANTINI MAGLIFICIO SPORTIVO s.r.l.
Via Monte Grappa, 28
24040 Lallio (BG) – ITALIA
- 7.3 We would like to remind you that if the return goods have been used and/or are
not perfectly maintained, the products will not be refund. The complete refund of
the paid amount will be possible only if the goods are returned unused, in their
original packaging and if the identification tag hasn’t been removed.
- 7.4 In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions
set out in section 7 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not
be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to Santini; nevertheless, you shall
be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which
they were sent back to Santini. If you do not wish to receive the products in the
conditions in which they were sent back to Santini, Santini shall be entitled to
keep the products and withhold the sums already received.
For any further information regarding exchanges or refunds please contact our customer
Monday - Friday: from 9.00 to 12.00 a.m. and from 2.00 to 5.00 p.m. CET
Customer service PHONE NUMBER: +39 (0) 35 200956
- 8. Return of defective goods
- 8.1 It is possible to exchange a product only in case of defective goods.
- 8.2 In case of defective goods, the customer is requested to attach to the Return
Form an image of the production defect and the relevant description, in order to
demonstrate the imperfection. The exchange right shall be deemed correctly exercised
once the customer comply to all conditions set out in the Return Policy section
of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- 8.3 After receipt of the Return Form for the defective goods, Santini will inform
you if the return has been accepted and if you will receive a new product or will
- 9. Refund Times and Procedures
- 9.1 After the products have been returned, Santini shall check the conformity of
the products with the conditions indicated in the Return Policy section above. When
Santini is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, Santini shall send
you an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the returned products.
- 9.2 The refund procedure shall be started by Santini as soon as possible and, in
any case, within thirty (30) days from when Santini was informed of your decision
to exercise your return right, after checking that the return right has been correctly
exercised and that the returned products have been accepted.
- 9.3 If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is different from
the individual who made the payment for such products, the amount paid for returned
items shall be refunded by Santini to the individual who made the payment.
- 9.4 Santini has chosen UPS (www.ups.com) as Santini's official package delivery
company for returning products purchased on www.santinisms.it. This enables Santini
to pay for the shipping costs and to track the package at any time.
- 9.5 If you decide to return products using a different shipping company other than
the one indicated by Santini, Santini will not be responsible for the shipping costs
or for any loss or damage to the products.
- 10.1 The data controller of the information collected through this website is Santini
Maglificio Sportivo s.r.l. with registered office in Italy, Via Provinciale 14,
24040 Lallio (BG). Santini independently establishes the purposes and methods of
data processing and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy,
integrity and availability of such data. Communicating your personal data to Santini
when requested may be essential in order to fulfill the sale agreement on www.santinisms.it.
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to Santini, it
will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection:
such a refusal might, for example, make it impossible for Santini to fulfill the
product sale agreement on www.santinisms.it.
- 10.2 Santini keep the personal data of the customers in a database only for internal
use and strictly in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. All
personal information is treated confidentially. We do not disclose, sell, license
or otherwise make available any of the information provided to third parties for
commercial use. We will use your e-mail address only to keep you updated on all
the news from Santini through our monthly newsletter. If you wish your personal
information to be deleted from our database you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11. Copyright
- 11.1 The content, design and texts of our catalogues and our online shop are the
intellectual property of Santini Maglificio Sportivo s.r.l. and are protected by
copyright. The use of any pictures, texts and logos without the written permission
of Santini is illegal and will have legal consequences.
- 12. Governing Law
- 12.1 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and
in particular by Italian legislative decree 6 September 2005 no. 206 on distance
contracts and by Italian legislative decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 on certain aspects
related to e-commerce.
Last Update: May 2010